Due to the current circumstances we acknowledge that both we and our customers may face challenges and offer the following information and advice in the hope that any disruption can be kept to a minimum:
- Please try to place your orders in plenty of time (minimum 4 weeks) – we’re aiming to process orders as quickly and early as possible in the hope that if we develop symptoms and are forced to take time off there’ll still be time to complete orders or to make alternative arrangements.
- If our production schedule does become affected then we will keep everyone with pending orders informed of the situation.
- As the situation is ever changing we acknowledge that events may have to be cancelled. Items with any personalisation are made made-to-order and are therefore exempt from return and are non-refundable. However, if you have yet to receive your items at the time of cancellation then please let us know as soon as possible as we may be able to halt the progress of your order before any or all personalisation takes place; though anything that has been produced will still have to be paid for we’re willing to try to keep this expense to a minimum.
- To “insure” against potential cancellations you could consider keeping any personalisation general or to a minimum so that items could still be used at future events. You could refrain from referencing the particular event/date on products e.g. just have the name of your club/organisation printed rather than adding “Summer Show 2020”.
- At the moment we don't anticipate any disruption to our suppliers or delivery services but if this does become an issue we will keep customers informed.